8:30 a.m. - Traditional service (in the main sanctuary)
9:45 a.m. - Contemporary service (in the main sanctuary)
10:30 a.m. - Bidwell at One Thirty One
11:11 a.m. - Contemporary service (in the main sanctuary)
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
Expect to see friendly people of all ages from all walks of life, and you will probably see many people you already know! BPC is a welcoming church where people feel at home right away. There is lots of laughter and joy, both in worship and in conversation, before and after services. Please come join us for coffee and treats on the patio, either before or after services.
WHAT TO WEAR
At Bidwell Presbyterian Church (BPC), you can feel free to dress as casual or as formal as you like. We don't have a dress code, so come in clothes you feel comfortable in, whether it be dress or business attire, jeans, shorts or a tee shirt. We encourage you to be yourself.
OTHER HELPFUL TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Before the service, check out the worship bulletin to see what's going on at BPC.
- Enjoy a cup of fresh coffee and treats on the patio while making new friends before and after the service.
- Make sure to fill out a Visitor Card which can be found in your bulletin. This will help us get to know you, allow us to answer any questions you may have, and let you know what's happening at BPC.
- Be sure to stop by the Welcome table on the church patio after the service. The friendly volunteers can direct you as to how you can get connected at BPC.
- Spend some time walking around our campus. You'll get to meet some great people, and get a feel for what's going on at BPC.
- Feel free to ask as many questions as you can think of. We're here to bless you and to help you feel at home.
CHILDREN AND STUDENTS
FACILITY AND PARKING
Our facility is ADA complient. We have a transportation tower which includes elevator access to all levels of our building. The transportation tower is located a few feet from the back corner our parking lot. Look for the glass double-doors to access the transportation tower lobby. Our parking lot entrance is located is on W. 1st street, just to the left of our front patio. Street parking and nearby city lot parking is located nearby if our parking lot becomes full (view Downtown Chico Parking Information). Our men's and women's restrooms are located at basement level in the hallway off of our main Fellowship Hall. The Fellowship hall is easily accessible from our front patio or from the transportation tower.